Main Food Court (in lot at south end of Turner St. across E. Grand River):
- Amist Concessions – Look for the booth that looks like a lemon! Fresh squeezed lemonade, limeade, orangeade, iced tea (sugar-free also available).
- Amie Jo’s Elephant Ears — Also known as “bunuelos”, they are made from scratch, fresh for you, and available with a variety of delicious toppings. New this year: Turtle Ears, with premium chocolate, caramel and pecans. Hawaiian shaved ice, pop and water.
- Cinnamon Nuts & More – Cinnamon-roasted almonds, pecans, cashews, salted nuts, candies–frest roasted on site!
- Cottage Inn Pizza – Pepperoni, cheese, and special of the day, by the slice. Pop, water.
- Eastside Fish Fry – From a favorite Lansing eatery, bringing you their signature catfish strips, chicken wings, gizzards, shrimp–or a custom combo platter. Also sweet treats of banana pudding, cheesecake, and deep-fried Oreos.
- Finley’s Barbecue – Ribs, pulled pork, jumbo chicken wings, baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw, mac and cheese.
- Fire & Rice – Paella, seafood and meat versions will be available.
- Helping Our Hero’s – Homemade pies in a variety of fillings.
- Maria’s Tacos – Tacos*, burritos*, taco salad*, refried beans, rice. Water and soda. *Veggy versions available.
- Melting Moments – Hand-dipped ice cream, soft serve frozen yogurt, cones, shakes, splits, sundaes, floats, drinks; ice cream novelties (cookie sandwich, Frozen Moment Bar, Lem-O-Licious Sorbet, chocolate-covered banana), cookies. Floats, slushies, ice Berg, water.
North Food Area – Convenient to North Stage, west side of Turner St.
- Clint’s Hot Dogs – A downtown Lansing favorite. Over a dozen “dog” and sausage choices, enhanced by great toppings. Chili. Assorted chips. Water, pop.
- Eastside Fish Fry – From a favorite Lansing eatery, bringing you their signature catfish nuggets. delicious chicken wings, and potato wedges.
In addition to the awesome food vendors in Lot 56, check out the booths of vendors selling arts, crafts, jewelry, clothing, accessories, and more!
- ABS – Tie-dyed clothing, jewelry, hats, sunglasses etc.
- Art Decor – African artifacts, antique wooden carvings (some large). Musical instruments (follow the sound of the drums), oils, shea butter. Beads, mud clothes, sandals.
- Bella Donnas Baubles – Hand crafted jewelry made from precious and semi-precious stones.
- BluesFest 2016 T-shirts –Featuring this year’s signature graphic. Available only from the festival booth next to the Volunteer Check-In.
- Ms. Laura’s Art Gallery – Original acrylic paintings, jewlery, body oils, prints.
- Nanis Fashion – Handmade bows, headbands, necklaces/rosaries, caps, handbags, fans, key chains and more.
- Peckham Art Program – Original art made from the clients of the innovative Peckham Art Program.
- Providence Chiropractic – Free spinal screenings, assessment and minor adjustments.
- Sisthas Creative Designs – Clothing and accessories.
- Wood Working – Hand made wooden cutting boards, pens and gifts.
(Vendors and menus/product lists are subject to change.)
The Turnaround Lounge
The Turnaround Lounge and its patios are a prime location to enjoy music from both main stages. Admission to the Turnaround Lounge is $10/day (but free during “Happy Hour” on Friday from 4 to 6 pm). The Turnaround Lounge is also the only festival vendor licensed to sell alcohol. Because of this, all entrants must show ID proving they are at least 21 years of age. To see a menu of beer and wine offerings, and buy admission tickets in advance, click here.